We hold your personal data, safe and secure for Marketing and Communications purposes.
This policy sets out how we seek to protect your personal data and ensure that our marketing and communications team understand the rules governing the use of personal data to which they have access in the course of their work.
Liverpool Arab Arts Festival complies with all applicable UK and EU data protection legislation in force in respect of any personal information you submit to us. The personal details you submit to us will only be used for the specified purposes indicated to you and will not be passed onto unauthorised third parties without your explicit consent except shared aggregated data with funders (see below). You can contact us to amend or remove any information you submit to us. If you want Liverpool Arab Arts Festival to remove all of your personal information, you may do so by submitting your email address and requesting the removal to this email address: [email protected].
If you want to unsubscribe from newsletters/other email then you can follow this link to update your preferences.
WHO IS COLLECTING INFORMATION?
Liverpool Arab Arts Festival
HOW IS IT COLLECTED
Website sign up forms
Paper forms at events
Online or paper donations forms
Where you have given explicit consent for a third party to provide us with these details (e.g. ticketing or partner websites processing payments for Liverpool Arab Arts Festival events). This will only occur when you have given explicit consent.
WHY IS IT BEING COLLECTED
- Communication with audiences who are interested in updates from Liverpool Arab Arts Festival with regards to events, exhibitions, news about our organisation, fundraising initiatives and offers.
- We use your information to keep a record of your relationship with us and for internal administrative purposes (such as donations), and to let you know about changes to our services or policies.
- We may use your personal information to claim Gift Aid on your donations, however only if you have given consent for us to do so at the point of donation.
- We use personal data to carry out statistical analysis and research in order to help us to understand how we are performing and how we can improve our services and meet the needs of people that require our help.
- We are obliged by our funders to share aggregate data (demographic and statistical) with them. Our core funders are Arts Council England and Liverpool City Council.
- We are also obliged by Arts Council England to share data National Portfolio Organisations that work in partnership with Liverpool Arab Arts Festival. We will only share demographic and statistical data – we will not share personal data.
- We may also use your personal information for other purposes which we specifically notify you about and, where appropriate, obtain your consent.
RETENTION PERIOD – MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS DATA
We will retain your data until your consent is revoked, however we will always offer simple ways for you to do so, and will periodically provide you with an explicit opportunity to update your preferences
WHO WILL IT BE SHARED WITH
We provide aggregated data with our funders Arts Council England and Liverpool City Council (demographic and statistical). We will not share your data with other parties unless you have given explicit consent for us to do so.
The data that we collect is subject to active consent by yourself. This consent can be revoked at any time by you.
You can contact us to make a complaint about any aspect of our online services by emailing [email protected]